Post, man.

Over summer (2011) I was working on my organic modelling, as you do. I was very ‘photorealistic’ focused last semester so I thought I’d try a bit of a more cartoony/caricature style. He’s got teeth and a tongue and everything! He’s going to be a ‘keep my basic skills sharp’ side project for the year so look forward to him popping up with textures and maybe even hair (I said LOOK FORWARD TO IT, DAMN IT!!!!).


In other modelling news. I’m making an olden-timey steam train and a perfect replica of my face, both of which will be used in visual effect pieces. Neither of which I find especially interesting to look at.
I’m all blogged out (spent ages designing and redesigning this pretty standard looking blog...I’m sure at one stage I had it, then “hey, make it yellow!” happened in my head) so that's it for now.

Bye bye blogosphere.

p.s – here’s what he looks like when I get bored and have access to mutagenic radiation.

I think I may like the ratty simpleton better. G!o. O!D  (that’s my impression of him)

POSTED BY Matthew Wood
POSTED IN ,
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply